June 11, 2017
Update Sneak Peeks!
Coming in the next update...
SNEAK PEEK #1 - More Deck Slots!
- Unlock extra Battle Deck slots at Level 8
- Invite friends to your Clash Royale friends list (a social media connection is no longer required to have in-game friends!)
- Invite friends directly to your Clan
- Clans now unlock at Level 1 (card requests still unlock at Level 3)
- Copy decks from TV Royale and shared replays
SNEAK PEEK #2 - Four New Cards!
- New Legendary Card: Mega Knight
- New Epic Card: Cannon Cart
- New Rare Card: Flying Machine
- New Common Card: Skeleton Barrel
- Each new card will launch with a Special Challenge!
- New Challenges coming: "Sudden Death", "Ramp Up" and "Triple Elixir"
- Keep an eye out for the golden notification on the Tournaments tab!
SNEAK PEEK #3 - New 2v2 Game Modes!
- Summer of 2v2 is coming with all new 2v2 game modes!
- 2v2 Friendly Battle, 2v2 Draft, 2v2 Challenge!
- AND, starting soon, collect chests with your friends in a 2v2 Battle!
- A "2v2" button will appear on your Clash Royale main screen soon after the next update has arrived
- With this button you can invite a friend, Clanmate or pair up with a random Internet buddy to play a 2v2 Battle for chests, Victory Gold and earn Crowns for your Clan Chest and Crown Chest!
- The button will initially be available for 7 days - as a test run to make sure it all works correctly
- Providing everything works, which we're anticipating it will, we plan to bring the button back for the entirety of July (aka, "Summer of 2v2")
- Our goal with this week and month-long 2v2 button fiesta is to see how you, the players, feel about it and ultimately decide whether or not it should become a permanent feature of Clash Royale - and if so, in what form?
- This is the big question we'll be asking ourselves after the "Summer of 2v2", so please don't hesitate to let us know what you think on the forums or reddit!