Dec 5, 2018
- "Star Levels" give your Max Level cards a fresh new look!
- Reach King Level 13 to start earning "Star Points"
- Earn Star Points from card upgrades and donations
- Use Star Points to unlock cool cosmetics for your Max Level cards
- Find out more in TV Royale Part 1
- Watch the Star Levels animation!
- Look out for a new card ramming its way into the Arena soon...
- Play in all-new GLOBAL tournaments with tons of rewards!
- Unlock FREE rewards as you get more wins
- Use Gems to unlock the BONUS rewards when the tournament ends
- Finish at the top of the leaderboard to earn an EXCLUSIVE reward!
- Watch TV Royale Part 2
- We've revamped the original tournament system (now called "private tournaments")
- Private tournaments cost 10 Gems to create for any size and duration, but have no rewards - they're just for fun now, ideally with friends!
- When creating one, you can choose from any game mode and set a King Level/card level cap!
- Some Challenges will have a "Continue" option...
- Continue where you left off and reset your losses, but keep your wins!
- Trading now requires a token on both sides of the exchange to work
- You'll receive Trade Tokens over twice as often to balance this!
- When joining a Clan you can't trade right away (cooldown added)
- Clan recommendations in the Clan search are better
- Super Magical Chests are now Mega Lightning Chests, and come with 3-8 Strikes!
- Add friends at the end of a 2v2 Battle
- Name change for Gems!
- Emotes for Gems!
- Speed up card requests for Gems!
- Replace Quests for Gems!
- War Bounties can now contain Gems!
- Check out your Player Profile to see the new Achievement Badges
- Legend Trophies removed from Player Profiles ( finally! )
- In exchange for their Legend Trophies, players will receive gold AND an exclusive Royal Ghost Emote!
- Copy a player's tag from the Player Profile by tapping on it
- We've rebalanced several cards - find out what's changed!
- Freeze now deals Area Damage and always lasts 5sec
- Elixir Collector no longer appears in opening hands
- We've updated and improved the Classic Decks in Clan Wars
We hope you enjoy the update - let us know what you think about it here!
See you in the Arena,
The Clash Royale Team